BY HERBAL ESSENCES #26 in Hair Mousse

• Lightweight tousling mousse helps you achieve a carefree wavy style
  • With Hibiscus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • Level 2 hold medium

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/EAU, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, C9-11 PARETH-8, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID.

Alix ♏.
Homosassa, FL
First mousse I have ever purchased personally, and not really a huge fan of it. I mean I paid for it, so I will use it, but I dont really feel like it works. I have curly thick black hair, and it does not work well on hispanic hair. I think there needs to be improvement to this product, its hard to wash out as well.
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
I use this on my roots to give a little lift to my flat, thin hair. My hairdresser used a mousse on me and I felt like it made a difference, but I just wanted a cheap one to try out so I grabbed this at HEB. It was less than $5 and it works. If I just use it and leave it alone then it dries a little crunchy, but you can break it up easily. Usually I'll put some on my roots and then use my fingers to comb and scrunch while I'm blow drying to keep it from doing that. It smells really good, like all Herbal Essences products!
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Fairly good. I have slightly curly hair and occasionally use this to hold my curls a little when it’s wet. It’s a fine line between not using enough and using too much and having crunchy hair. Still would say it’s good for anyone on a budget but I’m still looking for something better.
Michole C.
Bishop, CA
I don't really use mousse, like pretty much ever. This one smells good, but I recently found out that herbal essences isn't cruelty free so it gets one star. I don't need animals to suffer so my hair can be crunchy!
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Who doesn’t love the smell of herbal essences?? It smells so good and the mousse gives my hair a lite hold curl. I have to use it in combination with gel just to protect flyaways/frizz bur it works well on my hair!
Ana P.
Manassas Park, VA
First of all the smell of Herbal Essence is one of my favorite smells ever. I love using this mousse on my wet hair when I want to go for a wet beach look. The residue can be somewhat tacky but not too much to complain about
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
This has always been one of my favorite mousses. It helps accentuate my curls and give them definition. I don’t like that it makes my hair feel crunchy and hard but it’s not as bad as some other mousses. Good for the price also.
Chelsy D.
Cameron, NC
This is the only mousse I use in my hair. It is super light but has a very tight hold. The mousse also smells amazing. Does not leave my hair greasy unlike other products. Easy to find in stores and affordable!
Alycia M.
Greensboro, NC
This is a tried and true product. I don’t use mousse every day but I have been using this since like high school! It really smooths down my hair if I’m wearing an updo. It also holds my curls and keeps them frizz free all day. It also smells amazinggggg.
Cait F.
I really like this product. It helps shape and maintain my natural wave throughout the day. The smell is great and fresh. My one complaint is that it doesn’t do much to tame frizz, so I wouldn’t recommend it for help with a frizzy wave.