BY HERBAL ESSENCES #88 in Shampoo

Get heads to turn when you get wavy, tousled hair. Tousle Me Softly Shampoo has a refreshing clean that won't strip your locks of their moisture essentials. The fusion of Wild Violet & Pomegranate works great for any hair type and leaves an extra luscious scent that will give you a Strong urge to toss and turn your tresses. Now follow up with Tousle Me Softly Conditioner

Why we love it: With Botanical Silk. Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine. A hot mess, this refreshingly clean shampoo provides all the toss and turn you yearn for. Who knew messy could be so beautiful. Nobody's perfect It's okay if you mess it all up. Tousle Me Softly conditioner will help to leave our strands soft and easy to detangle. For shiny, natural tousles.

• "I love this product its smell good and leaves your hair soft." in 1 review
  • "My scalp always felt itchy and irritated, and and my hair felt heavier than when using other products." in 1 review
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
What a great cheap shampoo ! The smell is amazing and it makes your hair so smooth and soft. I dont like to wash my hair every day and with some shampoos it makes my hair oily and dirty looking quickly. This shampoo doesn't do that and it keeps my hair looking shiny for a while as well. Love it. And for around 5 bucks its even that much better. Who doesnt love a cheap amazing shampoo.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This shampoo smells amazing. I just repurchased it again this week and can’t seem to find anything else that compares. I love how it smells and there at coupons available that most stores such as Walgreens carry. I recommend this to anyone looking for an effect shampoo that smells amazing and does the job as described.
Olivia H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE budget-friendly shampoos! I used this when i was growing up, and i still use it here and there to this day. It leaves my hair smelling SO GOOD!!! I have wavy hair, so i always felt like this combined with my diffuser blow dryer made my hair look like beachy waves without any effort.
Brianna B.
Millbury
This was a okay shampoo for me. It moisturized my hair but not the best that it has been. It smelt really good and was a good price but I wouldn’t run out to repurchase it. If I needed a shampoo and this was available I would buy it but it’s not my favorite.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This was my go to product after getting a perm in college. It kept the locks nice and bouncy and even allowed me to be able to air dry it with still holding shape and preventing that crunchy feeling or becoming frizzy and too heavy.
Emmaline S.
Orem, UT
I love this shampoo, it is my go too because it smells so amazing and it always leave my scalp feel clean, I feel like I’ve used a lot of other shampoos but it always leave some sort of Residue in my scalp that I don’t really like
Hannah G.
syracuse, ny
This smells good but also a little too chemically for me. I used to use this when I wanted a tousled look like the name implies, and it worked well and gave my hair nice texture. I think it’s perfect for styling hair!
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
I have curly hair so this leaves my hair smooth and manageable. I have a dry scalp but I don’t see it making it any better. For the price it’s great, and it leave my hair smelling nice and fresh until the next wash.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
this is my favorite blend of the herbal essence brand. I have wavy hair and this shampoo give me the look I want. I use the whole line from shampoo to mousse. I love the smell and it leaves me hair looking healthy
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have sensitive skin, but this product works for me. It’s not hard, smells amazing, and leaves my hair smooth, shiny, and soft. I love it and would recommend it to anyone and everyone! Fantastic product!!!!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Have they stopped making this? I can't find it anywhere
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
How much of a wave does this shampoo give?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Jessica S.
Does this shampoo dry your hair out? Do you think its good for everyone or more specifically for someone with more volume etc?
I have thick rough hair thats dry apart fr the scalp most of the time with loose curled ends. Any Good shampoos or conditioners that are affordable?

back