BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Heather F.
Lynchburg, VA
The main thing I like about this mousse is that it doesn't make my hair stiff or sticky, plus it holds all day. With this brand, my curls remain soft and manageable without having to be plastered to my head. I buy this regularly and will continue doing so.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I think I like the HE mousse with the leave in conditioner, but this is pretty good too! Leaves your hair pretty soft, with a flexible hold. Makes your hair look naturally wavy. I like it!
Kayla B.
Bowling Green, KY
Perfect amount of hold, texture, and curl...yet it doesn't leave my hair crunchy or too stiff. I love the smell of this product, too. It is my go-to product for mousse. I have fine, wavy, colored hair and don't feel like this product weighs my hair down at all.
Lauren S.
This stuff works great for the first few hours after application, but soon the waves it creates begin to fall out. If you're okay with that, then it's not too bad. For the price, it's totally worth it. It is still one of the best cheap mousse brands I've found.
hales 🌸.
i tried mousse once but it
didn't turn out super well for me. i have naturally straight hair so obviously there wasn't much curl to hold but i did like this product because it gave it a wave which was just a little quick fix i could do to not just got natural :)
Stephanie H.
This product will give you big, effortless waves. While my hair is naturally wavy, this product helps to defuse those waves and and make them soft. If you're looking for super defined waves, this product is not for you. It smells amazing- the best I have ever tried!
Allison P.
I love this product! My hair is naturally straight and lat with no volume. It is very thin. I use this mousse before drying my hair to give it a boost! It has a nice smell. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day. I walk to class so I'm outdoors a lot.
Janny G.
I have always been a big fan of this incredible product, herbal essences and their products of great variety, I have no words to describe what really good the son, Your hair is so clean and with that unique smell, a while ago it is not Got more, but soon I'll have it again, I recommend girls, I'm a fan of this product line.
Anna M.
Newburgh
I'm picky about what I can use on my hair because a lot of products weigh it down. I have color treated hair and this product never once made my color fade or have any negative effect on it. It made my hair really soft and lightweight but still scrunched!
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
I've been issuing it for yearsss. Have tried others but always come back. It doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or greasy or with white residue, smells great, affordable and adds perfect waves to your hair. I will more definitely continue repurchasing.