BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
I liked this product because it did not leave my hair hard and crunchy like other mousse's I have tried! It seemed to last all day and the smell was great! It definitely was a great purchase for what it was worth! There is definitely room for improvement with the texture maybe!
Kelsey O.
Grovetown , GA
It smells soooo good! It does a good job at defining my waves, that without product would be a floofy mess. It was a decent strength hold, but is also flexible and your hair still has natural movement. The only issue I have is that it doesn't hold up as well after a day, but that's the same with almost every mousse I've tried
Molly K.
Silverton, OR
This isn't my favorite mousse but is decent for the price. I do feel like I have to manipulate my hair more for the product to work for me. My hair is very fine and naturally wavy, but this product sometimes weighs my hair down to the point where the natural waves are gone.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is great if you just want a little extra hold. It works super well while still letting your hair be nice and soft. It also smells really good. I definitely recommend giving this mousse a try!
Abbigail C.
I've been using this mousse since it first came out. I have pretty wavy hair so tousled hair is a go-to for me. It smells like grapes and it is so nice and refreshing. It lasts a long time without making my hair feel heavy or sticky, It gives that soft tousled look for sure,
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Decent mousse if you'd like something very cheap and holds okay! Doesn't leave a crunch to your hair and smells very nice! Obviously not the best hold ever but it will do the trick when you need it to.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
This moose is perfect when you want your hair to stay in place . It's long lasting , smells good and isn't pricey . I do feel like they should make this bottle bigger though or add more product .
Katty C.
Doral, FL
It gives an a average Hold and smells so good, bad side its that you have to be carefull with the amounts if you don't want white particles when dry, this is cool for after a pool swim o to quickly give some hold to your hair edges. I will try with another type of hold.
Dominique S.
not a bad product, just didn't work for me. It adds some volume is you use it with a blow dryers but didn't help my curls much. They looks frizzy and if you use too much it will be crunchy. Other than that it has a great smell to it and the mousse is a great density.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
It smells AMAZING. the color of the package is very pretty and appealing and the price is affordable considering other things out there. The tin itself is a bit slim, but you really dont need much to pull off the look that you may be going for! Its a quality product.