BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Ericka M.
Fairview , Nj
The hold in this mousse isn't great for my curly hair but it does work for girls with looser hair textures. It does smell really good and it's not sticky or makes your hair crunchy or stiff. Your hair is touchable and soft
Kelly S.
This mousse does not make my hair piece-y or crunchy, depending on how I style it. It is good for fine hair like mine because I can put it in the roots and comb it out and blow dry my hair with a barrel brush and the volume will be over one hundred times improved. Herbal Essences is the only mousse I've used and it is affordable and effective.
Sarah T.
Spanish Fort, AL
This has been the best flexible hold mousse I have tried! I have fine, thin hair, that is weighed down easily, and I hate for it to feel "sticky" like there is product in it. Not a problem with this mousse! I apply to wet hair, and blow dry.
Ry B.
This stuff smells amazing, doesn't leave my hair heavy or crunchy like most do. Does it's job and is super quick to use when on the go. I use it to tame my fly always when my hair is styled by applying it with a tooth brush
Alyssa J.
Hopkins, MN
I want to love it. It smells great but I notice my hair is dryer and my scalp is flaky after using this mousse. It looks good for a few hours but I pay for it later with the damage to my hair and scalp.
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
This stuff works great for my curly, thick, seemingly untamable hair! And it smells absolutely amazing. It's best when used on damp hair, and I let it air dry, but I heard it works great with a hairdryer!
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
Like most herbal essence products there moose smells amazing. I don't use mousse that often because it doesn't really do much for my hair. I think the price is a little bit on the higher side compared to other low-end mousses but it's definitely one of the better smelling products.
Ellie B.
Love this Mousse.  Although I don't use mousse very frequently in my straight hair, when I do use this it really helps define the small amount of waves my hair does have, and when used with my hair in a bun or in a braid, really defines everything I want it to. Plus it smells good!
Kelsey O.
Grovetown , GA
It smells soooo good! It does a good job at defining my waves, that without product would be a floofy mess. It was a decent strength hold, but is also flexible and your hair still has natural movement. The only issue I have is that it doesn't hold up as well after a day, but that's the same with almost every mousse I've tried
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
This stuff didn't work for my hair. I do have very straight, fine, but thick hair. Maybe I just have too much hair for this stuff to work properly. I can see it working better for thinner hair, but it literally did absolutely nothing for me other than make my hair look dirty...