BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Kim B.
I love this mousse. The smell is absolutely amazing, and it is longlasting. I find that I don't need a lot of product, even though my hair is very long. It controls frizz without being too crunchy, and at the end of the day I can brush through it without a problem. I have repurchased this so many times for a reason.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY
I use this product every day! I have fine and thin hair, but with a natural wave. I use this product before a blow out to help my hair hold the style. It thickens up my hair just enough and helps my style last all day!
Kesh B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Use this almost everyday, for maybe three years now. Even longer? idk. Great price for a great valued product. I have blonde thick hair and this always holds the waves perfectly. I havent used many others to compare it to so there is nothing negitive to say.
Jane B.
I was pretty sure this was replaced with the Tousling Mousse Level 2 Hold Tousle me softly, but maybe I am wrong? Either way I would not repurchase, I feel like I can find something better, after all I purchased mine over 5 years ago.
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
Most flexible moose I've used most get really stiff and this one is more manageable and doesn't really flake on me . My hair is wavy and not color treated so I don't feel like it damages my hair . It also smells amazing!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Awesome product!! Super slick and travel friendly. Great packaging. I love the colors and the scent is amazing! It works perfectly great and I love everything about it! I highly recommend and I will buy again and again!
Lindsay C.
This mousse is magic for my hair. I have naturally wavy hair, that can sometimes be tough to tame or style. Just a dollop of this with the "plopping" technique, and I'm out the door, which is nice on hectic mornings. Gives me the "sexy bedhead" look without looking like I literally just rolled out of bed.
Amanda G.
Great hold without feeling "crunchy", "greasy", or like hair product is in your hair. My favorite kind!!
I hate how products build up so quickly, but this formula is light and airy. It's affordable which is a plus! Just because a product is a few bucks doesn't necessarily mean it's cheap... This is salon quality at discount store price. I keep re-purchasing!
Kelsey S.
My hair has difficulty keeping curls. I use this product when I want to curl or scrunch my hair and it always comes out perfect. My hair will hold the curls all day long The curls always feel soft opposed to crunchy like most mouse products tend to do.
Victoria S.
I love this line of products buts it's been hard for me to find. I have naturally wavy hair not full curls or fully straight. So I need some assistance if I want it to look presentable with an hair dry. This works perfect for a natural wavy curl without heat products.