BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Dhavina R.
Holds in curls and when you crimp our hair so much and its also helps with thin hair as well of thick hair
Molina O.
its okay, but they need to change the smell.
make it more appealing for thick curly hair.
but its okay...
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
It leaves my hair good but kinda harsh, it last many many hours, but later it’s difficult to untangle.
Paula V.
Not bad, helps me keep my curls as curls but does need extra extra hairspray in order to last all day
Allison M.
Fort McMurray, AR
Makes my light wavy hair look like beachy waves almost instantly, just wish it had a bit more hold
Lindsay J.
This is my favourite and only mousse! Doesn't make my hair crunchy and holds my wavy hair in place
Deidre M.
Austintown , OH
I used this for awhile for scrunching my hair and it smells amazing but it dosent hold my curls.
Karla L.
super bien con este producto muy bueno deja increible mi cabello cuando me peino y huele rico
Elizabeth N.
I do not give 5 stars, because in my hair type it was not very nice because I got very stiff
Mateesha H.
Pleasant smell, pretty packaging, but ultimately didn't hold the curl properly for my hair.