BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Rebecca W.
Whistler, BC
This is a good product. I have straight hair and it helped put and keep in a little wave. It was a bit heavy though.
Orianna A.
Anzoátegui
Smells really good and helps you with your hair, I use it at least twice a week when I wash my hair and blow it dry
Liz M.
Ti me un rico aroma, es fácil de aplicar, no deja el cabello duro y sin movimiento pero si ayuda a peinarlo mejor
Kirstyn B.
Keswick
Daily mousse user over here. I know my mousse and this is the only one I can ever use! No fading curls when using
Paola N.
Doral, FL
This product work perfectly, keep my hair in his place and 0 frizz. My curls last all day and smell delicious!
sandra e.
8952 NW 24th terrace Doral, FL
Excelente este mousse te da volumen te quita el frizz te da cuerpo al cabello sin quitarle brillo es excelente
Sofia S.
Buenos Aires
Bastante buena. No es la mejor de todas, pero a mi me sirve. Tengo pelo ondulado y lo mantiene bastante bien.
Albani M.
miami
Me encanta porque deja mi cabello muy suave y ademas su olor es fenomenal por eso me encantan estos productos
Dhavina R.
Holds in curls and when you crimp our hair so much and its also helps with thin hair as well of thick hair
Brenda D.
I love this product.. It's incredible, Helps me control my hair.
Herbal Essences😍 its the best in the world