BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Chelsea W.
I don't use mousse often so I don't tend to purchase anything to pricy. This stuff is a great price smells great and leaves my hair wavy and not crispy.
Arit K.
montreal,qc
this product makes my hair really curly. it becomes hard to manage when it becomes too curly and wavy . you cant straighten/fix it with any other product
Mayra M.
Es el mouse de batalla que compro. Buen precio y buen acabado en el cabelo que deja. Si lo. Volveria a comprar ta que tiene un precio accesible.
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
This mousse is my absolute favourite. It helps Hold many different types of styles without being heavy. It has a great scent and is very airy.
Irma T.
Alberton, PE
THis is my go too for moose. I love the way it works with my curly thick hair. My curls seems to last even longer when I have this in.
tiffany c.
Sarnia
i really like this mousse , it smells so good and feels light weight in hair. helps makes your hair look like you made beach waves.
Zarifa S.
Thornhill
I have always used Herbal Essence Mouse. It has reasonable price to buy. And I like to use it as it last longer to hold the hair.
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
I love the smell of this product. It does the work, but it is not lasting effect. It was a good product, not a great product
Cecilia M.
Lyalta, AB
I don't use many Herbal Essences products but this is a must have for me and always makes my hair look and feel great.
VeeKreations Y.
Toronto
This helps my fly aways away. But my curls don't last. You can find better mooses. I'm not a big fan of this product.