BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Cecilia A.
Empaque de buen tamaño, no se pierde producto al retirar con dispensador. Fácil de dominar el cabello durante su aplicación, pero posterior al secado el cabello queda seco y puede sacar caspa.
Hannah L.
I love this product because it gives your hair a very good texture. My hair is blonde. It is better than other alternative products. It's long lasting but only if you don't do sports. It could last for longer but other than that it's a great product.
Yvonne J.
My not a regular mouse user but I like this one when I went to give sight waves in my hair, think beachy look. Apply it to towel dried hair and I usually let it air dry and finger comb to separate hair.
jolene P.
Winnipeg
i love the smell of this product. does a good job of curling my hair but if you put too much in it can get crunchy and the curl doesn't last as long as i would like it to but it is good for the price.
Sarah T.
Scarborough , ON
I would use this whenever I triple barrel my hair and the waves would stay for days. Also whenever I flipped my hair this was good. The only this is it will start flaking after a while.
Olivia P.
This didn't really do much for my hair at all... If anything I found that it made my hair look more flat than curl defining. It smells really nice though if that's all you're looking for
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , TX
I like using this moose if I'm leaving in braids over night I put a little in wet hair and brain then leave it to the dry the next Morning I have great waves and a soft.hold no crusty texture! It's a to go to style when you have a lot of time in the am and this is great product to use for that or leave in curlers
Linda B.
Barrie , ON
I like herbal essence I always use their products I like the fact that they have different kinds of moose and hairspray I also think that it's great for my ear because I have really curly hair. The price is good and you get a nice amount each can
Karoline R.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Really great mousse it doesn't leave your hair like super dry, does the job for a really long time, i love the scent, really cheacp for the effectiveness it has, definitely i would buy it again, i love it.
Lukas R.
Riverview, NB
I find this gives you a more greasy texture so for that I don't like it, it is however great with stoping flyaways from happening, has a very nice smell as well