BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Nicole K.
My favorite mousse !! Keepers my beach waves beachy & my hair stays soft ! None of that hardness that comes with some mousse, I have blonde hair that's very think and it holds very well ! This is the only mousse I use b
Stephanie Z.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have used this a few times and although it isn't my favourite I'll continue to use it because it is very good. I like the scent and how it holds my hair I also find it to last a particularly long time on me
Danielle M.
London, WY
This was the first mousse that I have ever used. It leaves my hair looking amazing with little effort. I simply apply and scrunch into damp hair. The smell is so sweet smelling without being overpowering.
Vivienne C.
I'm not sure if its because my hair is just naturally straight and hard to curl, but using this product didn't leave my hair in nice tousled waves like advertised. I have heard good reviews by my other friends so it probably is a hit or miss depending on your hair texture.
Kelly E.
Hare Bay, NL
The best hair mousse that I have used for my curly hair.  I have natural curls, but they are loose curls so I love how this makes my hair fall naturally and not feel too stiff.  Great scent too!!
Riley S.
Timmins, AK
I like this product except for the fact that late in the day it dries and cracks making it look like I have dandruff on my hair. It's a good price and smells great however it needs to be not as crunchy
Alesha F.
Cold lake, AB
I like this mousse because it is light weight and has a nice smell. Personally I prefer the one in the orange bottle because it has a better hold and reduces my frizziness as this one does not.
Monica M.
Edinburg , TX
I feel like this product only does me justice when I have short hair, it gives me the volume and curly ness I am looking for. Whereas when I have long hair to me it only gives my hair that wet look and that's just about it.
Nooshka D.
chateauguay, QC
Usually dont use herbal essence product unless for the mousse. Like the natural curls it gives and my hair are not sticky or hard after it dries. Love the smell of this product.
Maclyn C.
I always use this for when my hair is straightened. It give the most beautiful defined waves. I use this in the summer to get a beach waves look and it always perfects it. It lasts long and it smells great.