BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Sarah S.
barrie, ON
Loved this! This was my go-to mousse for quite awhile. It helped my curls be more defined without feeling too heavy or gross. Smells pretty good and doesn't leave your hands feeling ridiculously sticky (this helps when you're running late in the morning like I often am..).
Aliya H.
I like to use this product after I wash my hair and then sleep on it. I don't like to leave it in wet and then go out, it tends to leave my hair too stiff and wet looking which I don't like. I've been using it for years and like how it bumps up the curl in my hair, and I also like the scent.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
This mousse is perfect for those who have thin-medium hair and don't need a super strong hold. I love using this mousse with damp hair to give my hair a natural beach-waves look. It makes your hair look luminous and shiny and also smells great! Great buy for such a great price - would definitely recommend!
Emily L.
Cornwall
I enjoyed this product. I don't usually use this kind of product in my hair since it's so thick and doesn't stay for long anyways. To my surprise not only did this smell amazing but it kept my hair curly for longer than any product has befoe
Katrina L.
I use this when I was to get my curls to hold. I find they hold & stay, but I don't find it very flexible. My hair is very temperamental so that's okay that it doesn't move.
Natalie D.
Brighton, MA
To start, I love how this smells!! But it's not the best product out there that I've used. I have thin hair that sometimes air dries with waves and sometimes air dries almost pin straight. I was hoping this would help the waves but on most days it seemed to weigh my hair down. On humid days though this product really worked.
Whitney K.
Love the smell of this mousse! And overall the product is great for the price. It holds up all day and doesn't give my hair an extremely crunchy feel. I have repurchased this a couple of times and definitely will again
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC
Not bad, it smells really nice and was nice feeling on my hair. Didn't do much in the way of keeping my hair tousled but did give it a little volume. I'd rather just throw my hair in a bun and then lightly hair spray it when it comes down.
Sadie E.
Saskatoon , SK
I've used herbal essence products for quite some time now and I always find they smell amazing and do a decent job for the price. I have naturally curly hair and their mousses are offered in a range of strengths which I find helpful
Tianna G.
Toronto, ON
Smells amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Super long lasting and doesn't leave the hair crunchy and dry. It's really effective on wet hair to keep it wavy and textures, I have curly hair and I love it as it give me a lot of definition.