BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL
When I want more defined waves I seal my work with my device of curls with this mouse, it is fixed during the day and leaves a pleasant enough smell.

My hairstyle can last all day, it does not cost so much to get it out of my hair at night.
Susie K.
lawton
I recently tried this product. I like to style my hair and keep it manageable. I like to not have that crunchy feel on my hair...this product met my expectations. It lasted throughout the day. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Lindzy G.
Lansing, MI
I enjoy this mousse with my curls (2c/3a fine with low porosity). Applied to damp hair, in small amounts, it boosts them significantly. It smells extremely pleasant as well. Applied dry or with too much of can lead to a sticky feeling and/or crunch.
Kathleen I.
San Jose, CA
This is my GO TO mouse! I have thick wavy and somewhat coarse shoulder length hair. After I shower, I towel dry my hair and then work this product through mid-length to tips. Sometimes I'll go from roots-to-tip for some added lift or if it's really humid out. If you have really curly hair, this might not be enough hold for you.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
The scent of this product is absolutely INCREDIBLE! The formula is good as well - it doesn't 100% tame my frizz, but it does well enough that I use this product weekly. When reactivated with water, it seems to have a firmer hold than the first time around.
Serena S.
Austin, TX
Since my hair is very frizzy and has a good amount of curls, I don't see this product preventing friz and holding all my curls together. It makes my hair soft and not crunchy but it does give a wet look. Recommend it if friz isn't an issue for you
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
I've always been a big fan of the smell of Herbal Essences products! This mousse gives my hair bouncy body and brings out my curls all while smelling amazing! I always get compliments on the look and smell of my hair after using this product! It's always inexpensive compared to a top dollar brand. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for big results on a budget!
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
I liked this but it made my hair really crunchy no matter how much I put in. Not exactly what I had expected from what I read on the bottle. I really tried every way that I could to get those Touchable waves but just couldn't do it.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I used to use this product every single day. Not really sure why I don't anymore because it's a great product, I just do my hair differently now. You get so much for the price, and it made perfect beach waves in my hair. It smelled good and was never too crunchy like some other mousse. It even held pretty decently after brushing through it. It's a good product.
Ivy D.
One of the only mousses I will use for my curls because it's inexpensive, gives my ringlets definition, and my hair is still soft. It's a little bit crunchy if I use too much, but ones I run my hands through it a bit, it's totally fine.