BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
I loved this mousse along with the tousle me softly shampoo and conditioner. It worked great with my hair. and it wasn't too costly either. and honestly it has been better than any other line I have tried. and maybe it was because I also had a diffuser too. but I have been trying to find it again but I haven't been finding it anywhere... my hair was soft and shiny and very natural looking. I mean I would wake up after showering the night before after using the tousle me softly line and my hair would be perfect.... I really want it again.
Brittany S.
I do not use mousse regularly but if I am going for a loose beach wave look I will as some mousse for extra hold and enhancement. This product smell similarly to the hair spray which I do love. The only difference is that this is a mousse. I did enjoy trying this and like that the formula was not to heavy or sticky and rather very light. This is a mousse that I do recommend!
vanessa s.
This is my absolute favourite brand for mousse, my hair is already wavy but this just gives that extra something I need, although I'm not one to spend money on something I wouldn't need if there's room in my budget I always pick this up and it lasts a long while and smells absolutely amazing!
Joanna S.
I love this product! My hair looks wavy and slightly tousled without being crunchy or looking like I have a ton of product in it! It is a great value and works just as well as some of the more expensive things I've tried! I buy this at Walmart and it is definitely a good buy
Arlet C.
Has a delicious aroma I use it after the shower and I apply it and gives volume and aroma at the same time and thus my hair has more movement what I do not like esque will not leave the hair so hard because I love hair with movement but Otherwise that's ok
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I've used this mousse for years in my mid-length hair. My hair is a little thick, oily roots and has a wave. This mousse smells great and isn't heavy in my hair, it makes my barely there waves become more like curls and waves. I've always been impressed as it works nicely and is so cheap. As long you don't add to much your hair won't become crunchy.
Megan S.
This mousse is alright, it gives decent hold and helps keep a wave in my stick straight hair. It's difficult to use enough product to achieve the desired look with using so that your hair gets crunchy. The price is good and so is the smell, so it might be worth it for someone with more natural wave or curl.
Melissa G.
Dorado
I used a really long time ago and it smells great. It makes my wavy hair look curly and tames it a but. My problem with this is, it makes my hair a little bit hard to the touch and i have to use a loooot if i want to cover most of my hair. Its a good product but i prefer other styling methods now.
Anjali S.
Edmonton, AB
I really liked this mousse because it actually worked really well for me unlike many other ones. It keeps my hair in the position I want but it doesn't make ur hair for so hard and stiff, it's flexible!
Ema j.
This product works well. It is a decent price. It does the job. However, it doesn't hold your look for long, maybe if you're lucky a few hours. It does give the appearance of shiny hair, but I would not repurchase. I would recommend if you wanted something lower-end not so pricey.