BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
This gives me a great hold without being crunchy on my hair! This smells so good!
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
This stuff smells amazing! It's light and doesn't make my hair feel crunchy!
Mahiyat M.
I have been using this for years noes and absolutely love the way it smells!
I liked the scent, but it really didn't tousle my hair. Affordable to buy!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
LOVE this mousse. It's perfect for wash and wear. I have wavy hair and it really tames my frizz while highlighting my natural curls. It holds without being too crispy!
Gabby D.
Toronto, ON
Great product, does its job. I use it when I was a scrunched, beach look from wet hair. Bad part is I can only get about 1 good hair day with it then my hair just feels super greasy and needs a wash ASAP.
Isania M.
Santiago de los Caballeros
when I leave the hair curl, defines my curls in a soft way and less volume, the only problem is that it stops foaming very fast in the bottle even if you shake it
Taylor S.
London, ON
This mousse creates soft waves and it adds a bit of volume to the hair. I like this for a slightly more tamed bed head look. I like this product because it creates an effortless, cool girl look. I would recommend this to others.
Amy F.
St. John’s , NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Faaria S.
Edmonton
Something new I added to my routine and I can see how much of a difference it makes. I have super curly hair and this just makes it so much more manageable to wear and not have to straighten all the time.