BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Monica N.
Fairfax, VA
Can make hair crunchy or can leave hair nicely tousled. All depends on how much you use.
Vanessa B.
Harlingen, TX
This mousse smells amazing as all herbal essence products do and keeps my hair in place.
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
This mouse is perfect for wavy or curly hair! I love the way it smells and works all day.
Brittany B.
Denison, TX
I like the way it smells and it works initially, but it falls flat after a while for me.
S L.
Smelled great of course. Medium hold and no stickiness or crunchiness. I would buy again.
Jess P.
Benton, KY
Doesn't make your hard feel hard and crisp. Allows hair to maintain no frizz, good shape
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Herbal Essences Mousse is great! It doesn't leave my hair stiff like other hair products.
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite I love the smell how it feels on your hair does not leave it flaky
Maegan P.
Stephenville, TX
This mousse is very light and easy to work with. Gives my hair a great look and smell!
Rebecca G.
Great, light scent. Keeps my curls bouncy without the crunch. Definitely lasts all day.