BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Lineth M.
Doral, FL
I love how my hair leaves gives you a different look and makes you well and is not expensive
Jess B.
Kingman, AZ
This stuff smells amazing and helps my hair actually hold a curl. Easy to use and affordable!
Amber L.
Kingston, TN
Smells wonderful and works great on my hair without leaving it crunchy. I hate crunchy waves!
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this smells and does the trick ! It makes my waves clean and doesn't frizz.
Fifi B.
Smells really good!! I loved using it but it's not for my hair texture. It weighed it down.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Like this moose a lot. Takes less then I use to use. Leaves hair flexible and not crunchy!
Anna M.
This is perfect for my hair type. It gives it curl without making it feel and look crunchy
Maria G.
Este mousse es fantástico.... Su olor es único! El. Cabello lo deja manejable y agradable
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Este producto me gusta y lo uso siempre es un producto k lo uso y siempre lo usaria ....
Patti L.
I love the scent and how this truly holds my curls all day with out any problems or mess