BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Bailey B.
One of my fave mouse products!! It holds perfectly and smells SOOO GOOOOD I absolutely love it!!
Samantha J.
Does not make my hair crunchy at all and smells nice , works pretty good not super effective .
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
I love the feel and especially the smell this leaves in my hair. Great product for the price .
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love this! Smells good and gives me defined curls without stiffness or making my hair crunchy.
Jersey M.
Perry, OK
It felt great in my hair. Most mousses leave my hair with no cute or waves. But this one did!!
Kaitlin G.
Love this mousse; smells really good and helps get some volume in my extraordinarily FLAT hair!
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
Low price. Not too sticky or stiff. Smells amazing and holds quite awhile. More natural looking
Maranda L.
Smells great! Leave hair soft and not crunchy like most brands. Amazing for wavy and curly hair
Marisa H.
It’s cheap and works great! Still makes my curls a little crunchy, but they soften it later.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
I freakn love this mousse. It feels great in the hair doesnt get too hard and it smells great