BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Megan  M.
Claremont
The herbal essences mousse helps my curls to stay bouncy and not crunchy. The smell is amazing as well.
Hannah P.
Florence, AL
This gives a good hold. It is sort of crunchy at the end,but not too bad if you put the correct amount.
Kristen K.
Randolph, MS
Love the smell of this product! Recommend anyone trying this! Very inexpensive! Can buy most anywhere!
Michelle S.
One of my favorite mousse products. Herbal essences always smells wonderful and the hold is very nice.
Sarah F.
Herbal Essences has so many great products and they all smell great. Very effective! Smells amazing!
Brittany G.
I love this mousse for a quick and soft hair style! My daughter loves when I do her hair with it too.
Summer B.
Smells so good and helps my hair stay curly for a pretty long time. It makes it a little crunchy thi
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
This smells really good. I used it for scrunching my hair. It is light, but sticky. It is affordable.
Cloe' M.
Loxley, AL
I love this mousse! It's a great value! I love this product so much! I would recommend it to anyone!
Vero P.
Siler City, NC
Me encanta el olor y deja el cabello muy lindo con una apariencia a mojado, manejable e hidratado 🤗🤗🤗