BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Sarah R.
Decatur, AL
I'm in love with this. It smells amazing!! It holds my waves without making my hard hard it clump together
Neftalia C.
Nashua , NH
I love this for my waves it keeps them in tact and I don't have to worry about it damaging my hair at all!
Noemí D.
Cleveland, OH
Muy bueno . cuando lo usas te deja el cabello suave con un rizo natural . me gusta muchísimo este producto.
Brandi P.
Smells sooooo good. It is a decent product for the price also. I normally mix this with a higher end brand.
Diana E.
Orlando, FL
I go through so many bottles of these and am obsessed with this mouse! Such a nice finish with this product
Rachel M.
Tullahoma, TN
Herbal essences smells amazing and my hair smells good all day into the next if I don't wash it right away!
Stephanie B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells good but doesn't have a very long hold. Especially if you are going to be any type of moving around.
Alyssa  r.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
Work really good. I do prefer a spray over a mouse but when I can't find the spray this works as back up.
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I absolutely love this product. The smell is wonderful and the hold is perfect. It does not leave my hair
Krista W.
This product leaves my hair feeling, looking, and smelling great! I haven't found a better mousse yet!