BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Perla N.
Dallas, TX
I like my hair gets more volume and other smells very rich since I started using it I think it would not change
Maddie M.
Hoover, AL
This is the best for wavy/curly hair! It doesn't make your hair crunchy and it smells great! It lasts so long!
Mel A.
This mousse is one of the only products that bring on my natural waves without becoming hard or stuck together.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
For a water wave to is the best I have used, do not feel heavy I do not dry it and it has an incredible smell!!
Amanda G.
Love the smell of herbal esscense but my scalp just doesn't like and always ends up leaving me with itchy scalp
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
This mousse smells soooo freaking good. It definitely holds, but what a bit crunchier than I expected it to be.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Obsessed with the smell and the hold of this mousse. It's perfection. Perfect soft touseled hair every time.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve been using this kind for years and it’s perfect ! It smells amazing and doesn’t leave hair dry and flaky
rita b.
Port arthur , TX
Creo que esta marca a sido una de mia favoritas por bastante tiempo desde que era niña me encanta bastante...
Rebekah W.
This was alright. It didn't give my hair enough hold. My curls looked a little limp. I wouldn't repurchase.