BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Jennica B.
I enjoy this mousse very much. Even at times when I went a little overboard with product, my hair didn't feel stiff or crunchy. It held my natural curl well throughout the day, but I won't be repurchasing because I'm looking for hair products without parabens, sulfates, and other harsh ingredients.
Victoria B.
Decent product. I have naturally curly/wavy hair, but sometimes I need a little product to help it get a good shape. The product helped a little bit, but some of the Herbal Essence mousses I've used have made my hair crunchy, which i don't like. Just note that the product has a pretty fruity smell and isn't subtle.
Jessica D.
This is the perfect mousse for scrunching my wavy/curly hair. It enhances my natural curl and texture without making it look or feel crunchy. I also get compliments on the scent of my hair when I use this product. I like to use a smoothing serum on top of this just to control frizz.
Harley R.
This has been my go to mousse for years. I can apply a little to help when it comes to styling my hair or apply about a handful to create that tossled look for my wet hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or brittle. This product has remained faithful to and for me for over 10 years now.
Melissa Z.
I really like this mousse. It does and is exactly what it is called, a soft mousse. It holds my hair lightly and does not leave my hair feeling heavy and full of product. I use this product when my hair is having a good day but just may need some additional help
Micaela K.
I have this in my haircare drawer and I have to say, I don't reach for it as much as I used to when I first got it. It's a nice mousse in general, but it stays sort of crunchy on my hair and doesn't really blend in. I prefer the Aussie Catch the Wave mousse from the drugstore.
Claire L.
Great and inexpensive mouse for curly hair! THE SMELL! This light airy mousse is heavenly and smells like the punchiest handful of grapes. I love that its lightweight and doesn't cause buildup. You only need about a golfball sized amount for all day hold and frizz control.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm in love with this mousse! It smells fantastic, doesn't leave my hair crunchy, and tames the frizz! I can also just spray a little water in my hair the next day and it looks nice and full! I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone with curly hair! I have fine curly hair and it's nice and light so it doesn't weight down my curls!
Danielle C.
Love love love this product! My hair is naturally a confusing in-between of straight and wavy. Using this product in the mornings on my damp hair helps to give it shape, texture and direction it naturally lacks. If I don't want to use a hot iron or a curling wand on it, a dab of this mousse with a bit of blow drying makes it look naturally flawless
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
The main thing I love about this mousse is the scent, all herbal essence products basically smell amazing 😍 I would honestly use it again but one thing I would tell people is don't get too set on what the product says it does. It works as an average mousse but doesn't do anything special as the title suggests. Also, can tend to make hair crunchy if you use too much but just have to know how much to use.