BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Andrea M.
Panorama City, CA
Didn't like that it didn't keep my hair from flyaways. Would like it more if it maintained my hair from getting puffy!
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
This was ok. I found it at Walmart after hearing great things. It has a great smell. It just made my hair feel crunchy.
Brittany M.
Riverton, UT
I really like this mousse.  It has a really yummy smell.  I feel like it lasts all day but does not make my hair heavy.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
This product is not as long lasting as it says are used it and it only lasted for like two hours. Would not buy again
Allyson G.
I use this product whenever I scrunch my hair it feels lightweight and smells incredible. It also holds my curls well
Mei T.
Malba, NY
This mousse gives you the fullness and last for a good part of the day. Thus product is in most drugstores like cvs.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
I just love the smell of this product and it doesn't make my hair crunchy! I have several back up bottle in my closet
Shawnee E.
Whenever I want soft, touchable waves this is my go to mousse. It holds all day and leaves my hair smelling wonderful
Brenda E.
This is a must have product of mine. I have curly hair and this product gives my hair volume and keeps my curls soft
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
Perfect for my long thick unmanageable hair! Keeps it together and lounging great all day with soft touchablr curls.