BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
Washes out very easily , smells great , large size that lasts for a long time , holds curls well , great product over all
Brianna S.
Danville, VA
I use this every other day in my hair routine to scrunch my hair and make it curly. I love the scent, and it works well.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Fantastic scent. Great price. Good hold. Easy to find at any department store in my town. Love the colors of the product.
Felicia S.
I use this when I want beautiful smelling curls or a sleek ponytail or bun. Didn't flake and the price is not bad at all.
Gisselle F.
Freedom
works really good. i really like the smell of it . it met my expectations when i used it, it was long lasting on my hair
Katie G.
This isn't a bad product for some natural beach waves. Just make sure not to use too much or it makes your hair crunchy.
Amanda M.
Jefferson, GA
This product makes my hair smell so good and it does the job. It's perfect for helping your curls achieve maximum curl.
Alichia D.
Montour Falls, NY
This is another product that works wonderful! It holds my hair where I want it with out leaving my hair feeling stiff!!
Kimmie K.
Terre Haute, IN
This didn't leave my hair crunchy or sticky. I also really loved the way it smelled! The price is right for my budget.
maria m.
Calipatria, CA
Absolutely love love love......makes me feel and smell sooo good! I love Herbal Essences its the best brand out there.