BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Laura M.
Bedford, TX
I like this moose because it didn't make your hair hard but it does hold. It's great for a quick scrunch and go hair style
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Love this product, keeps the curls in place it doesnt make your hair rough or hard its soft and smooth and has a great hold
Maegan B.
Brookfield
Flexible hold for sure! Love the vibrant look it gives me. It doesn't make your hair greasy but it can feel kind of crunchy
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I've used this couple times and makes my hair look like it has volume and more bounce which I love but use it couple times.
Shonreh D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This mousse has a strong hold and a mild scent . Great on my hair and human hair wigs after wetting. It is also affordable.
Paula R.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I love this! I have naturally straight hair, and this gives it just the perfect amount of volume, without making it frizzy.
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
Love the smell of this moose. I rarely put moose in my hair but when I do I use this brand or tresseme. Their both my fav!
angela o.
Milton , MA
Herbal essences moose is pretty amazing especially with my type of hair which is waving it makes it nice curly and bouncy
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
One of my favorite products for curls! Smells amazing. Doesn't leave my hair or hands feeling weird and super affordable.
Ericka F.
Wise, VA
My favorite and go-to hair mousse for those curly hair days! Love that it still looks natural without all the sticky mess