BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Ashley A.
Great mousse. Got it from Influenster as a gift to try. Saw it in the store and price is good. Great hold and not too sticky
Anya O.
I love the smell of this mousse and it works pretty well to keep my curls in place. You don't need a bunch of product either.
Julie J.
Abingdon, MD
I absolutely love the way this smells! And the hold is strong enough to last all day but doesn't leave my hair looking hard.
Athena D.
Love using this product when I wear my hair with its natural curl/wave. It works very well and smells great. No crunchy hair!
Marielle K.
Amazing scent and pretty decent hold. It does tend to leave your hair hard and crunchy, but still a good hold for a long day!
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
Not a fan. Tried it for my curls but it just makes them crunchy me dry! It also didn't hold well and was left feeling greasy!
Brooke W.
It smells really amazingly good all though it doesn't hold my hair that well the price is good just wish it would hold better
Geena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this product, love the smell! Perfect for defining your curls when you don't want your hair to feel like straw. Love it.
Raquel  V.
Smells delicious and does it's work .. I buy one or two a month.. I use it on my girls at home before taking them to school..
Alyssa B.
Louisville, KY
I have trouble applying mouse in general, but this gave me flexible style without being too crunch.  My hair was still pliable