BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Christina B.
My favorite styling mousse! It adds just enough hold to define my waves but doesn't make them crunchy. The price is awesome too!
Yanira C.
Me gusta usarlo para esos días de cabello natural aparte no me deja el pelo tan duro sino muy manejable pero a la vez en su lugar
Brenda B.
This has been my go to for some time now.   Its not sticky and it gives a light hold to my style.  Yes, it has met my expectations.
Lesley r.
San Antonio, TX
holds my hair in pkace very well and has a nice scent to it. it calms my frizz and doesnt have that crunchy feeling on my hair
Shelby B.
Great for holding natural curls all throughout the day. This product also doesn't make your hair hard, like other alternatives.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this stuff! it smells so good and its not sticky and it doesn't seem to be heavy on my hair or anything, i like it a lot!
Ashley M.
This works good. It keeps my curly hair from becoming frizzy and lasts a good while. It works about the same as other products.
Gail L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I use this mousse even when I am going to straighten my hair. It smells nice and gives a good amount of definition to my look.
Sheila K.
East Bernstadt, KY
This is great for volume and soft waves, doesn't leave hair sticky, it's a great product to use for many different hair styles
Jackie S.
Jackson, MI
When I use a moose this is my go to. It holds the curl but does leave your hair feeling crunchy. It also has an amazing smell!