BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Isuane M.
Doral, FL
No es mi favorito pero es muy bueno. Aunque me cabello es algo complicado y aún aplicandolo no logra controlar y definir mis rizos.
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
I used to use this all the time in middle school! Made lovely curls and held in place.all day! Only took a small amount of product!
Heather N.
Obsessed with this mouse. It dries soft and playable, not crunchy and stiff. It makes my natural curls and waves tame and gorgeous.
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
Been using this forever. Smells great and doesn't leave hands sticky. Goes on easily and helps shape hair without leaving it hard.
Danielle O.
I usually use this moose before curling my hair. It smells great and the hold is great for what I use it for. I would recommend.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
My favorite mousse when I leave my hair curly. Smells amazing and leaves them like it says "tousled" soft with. I crunchy feeling
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
I use this product when I have to braid my hair for dance competitions and shows. Works great keeps my curl in without hairspray
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
When I wanna be lazy and not spend a lot of time on it I love to use this product to just tousle and scrunch my hair. Love it!!!
Carly L.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I always use this product when I curl my hair. It keeps your curls super soft and has a great scent, just wish it lasted longer.
kimberley B.
STREETSBORO, OH
Love the smell of this product. Also helps to control some fly aways. However, I don't feel that it helps to hold my curls/waves.