BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Amanda R.
Everytime I use this in my hair I get at least one person complimenting the sent. It also gives a nice light hold witg hardly any crunch.
Ilianexis G.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This mousse is my favorite in the market. Love th hold it gives not to strong but not to soft at the same time, and its smells amazing
Danielle G.
Linthicum Hts, MD
This not only smells good, but does exactly what it says it will. My hair doesn't feel crunchy like a lot of mousse makes my hair feel.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
Excellent product in my curl regimen. This does not leave hair stiff or crunchy when using the appropriate amount and smells delicious!
Samantha G.
Columbia, SC
Love that this product preserves my natural waves without making them feel crunchy like other mousses tend to do. Also smells great!
Juniria C.
U can have a really nice curly hair and all ur hair will be with nice look all the day since the beginning to finally, really amazing
Lana P.
Croswell, MI
A little bit goes a long way with this one! I loved that I didn't need very much and it didn't make my hair crunchy or weigh it down.
Jen H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Yet again another amazing product. I use this daily on my daughters curly hair to tame it and style it. Great price, amazing product.
Tiffany V.
Atlantic city, NJ
This is perfect for that beach wave look. It holds the curls while allowing them to be free. It only takes a little to go a long way.
Devin B.
This stuff smells really good l love the way all the herbal essence stuff smells and this mousse is great for making your hair wavy!