BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
PERFECT FOR MY PREFERENCE

I love the thick creamy texture of this mouse. It doesn't take much to saturate your locks or waves and provides hold without making your hair crunch. It makes my hair feel soft and manageable with the added benefit of hold and shine. Best of all it's priced just right and can be found at just about any store that sells hair care products.
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm not a big mousse user, as my hair doesn't really require styling regularly. However in times where I do want to style my hair I will use this, as it holds well and smells great. I am only giving 4 stars though, because I haven't had enough experiences with it to talk about the other benefits of it.
Bron T.
I love this mousse & use it in the flexible or medium hold. I have wavy/curly hair & this product does the trick! This mousse works well worked into my hair & then styled with a diffuser. It also smells delicious, which is a bonus! Sleek can makes storage easy for it as well!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I like this product a lot! I'll put it in my hair when I get out of the shower. I have naturally curly hair, but I also curl it with a barrel sometimes, it works great for both! Just make sure your hair is wet when putting it on, at least for my hair it made it a little greasy if it wasn't wet enough.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
This mousse is really good it is one of my favorite affordable mousses out there. I like that I am able to put this in my hair and then still have a natural look that is not all goopy or crunchy. I am able to get the curls/waves and the looks I want without having to be crunchy so I love this stuff.
Abigail S.
Bedford, TX
I've been using this mousse for as long as I can remember! It smells amazing and it's very easy to work with. I have naturally wavy hair but I like to use this to give it some extra volume and more defined curls. It also seems to prevent the frizz I experience if I don't use this product. It's very affordable so I will certainly continue purchasing!
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
When wearing my hair curly I am always looking for a nice mousse that is going to hold my waves/curl without being crunchy and looking stringy. For the price you can not beat this mousse. The smell is great it enhances my wavey, curly hair without looking like I have a ton of product in my hair.
Nikki D.
The Herbal Essence Tousle Me Softly Mousse is by far my all-time favorite curling mousse! First off, the scent is AMAZING! It lasts all day! The mousse helps to keep your curls, smooth them, and does not make your hair stiff. The scent is what I love the most! Highly recommend it to everyone!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Ive been using this mouse ever since I was in middle school. Its affordable, and easy to use. Depending on how much you use, and what level of hold you get, it gives your hair really nice toussled curls. Great product to use when on the go and need a quick fix for damp hair.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
This product like most Herbal Essence products smells really good. It doesn't leave your hair dried out or dirty feeling. It keeps your hair looking beach wavy all day. It's a good price and is easily found at most stores. This is my go to brand.