BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Sheila J.
HARRISON, AR
This is a great mousse. It smells wonderful,
Leaves your hair perfectly tasseled and beachy. It is affordable and easy to find. I love it!
dee m.
Ermine, KY
Absolutely love this product. I use every time I wear my hair curly. It smells really nice. Doesn't make my hair hard like some mousses do.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Herbal Essences tousled me software mousse flexible hold is awesome. It helps define my hair without leaving my hair crusty. Smells amazing
Shelbi H.
Morganton
Really nice scent and really holds a curl in your hair my hair is thin and curly and this product is long lasting and gets the job done.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
this mousse is great. definitely my favorite. have been using for years and helps me achieve nice curls. bonus is thst is smells amazing!
Jennine Z.
Buffalo, NY
My hair is pretty thin so I need something that's light weight. I really like this product and the best part is how wonderful it smells.
Julia M.
Been using this mousse for years. I’ve tried many products but this is just the one that works best for me! And the price is even better!
Amanda R.
Everytime I use this in my hair I get at least one person complimenting the sent. It also gives a nice light hold witg hardly any crunch.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
I love this mouse because I have curly hair and it makes my curls not frizzy or knotty looking and it holds all day and smells great too
Yeidhy M.
I love to use it when I leave my hair natural just a little and it helps that my head has body and voumen without frizz is very effective