BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

sara c.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not impressed with the way this product felt and the result of the product in my hair. Would not recommend for others with my hair type.
Samantha P.
Piney Flats
I have mildly wavy hair and I use it to define the waves in my hair and to have curls on the days my hair wants to be curly. I love this stuff.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Doesn't really help hold my tousle because my hair is uncooperative BUT it keeps the frizz down fabulously and that makes it totally worth it.
Evan T.
I loooove tousle me softly! The scent is so amazing! This mousse doesn't get too hard so it leaves your hair feeling soft and tamed! Love it
Jessica P.
Wise, VA
This was great to scrunch my hair with...it'd very hard for my hair to hold any scrunch or curl but this did the trick. Smells great as well
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
One of my absolute favorite brands. This stuff works and it smells pretty darn good! People always compliment me saying my hair smells good.
dee m.
Ermine, KY
Absolutely love this product. I use every time I wear my hair curly. It smells really nice. Doesn't make my hair hard like some mousses do.
Yadira C.
Houston , TX
I've always loved the smell of of herbal essences products, and I hardly use any mousse in my hair but when I do this is the only one I buy
Maria C.
Wahiawa, HI
I don't use this everyday. Five stars because of the smell. I love how it doesn't leave my hair crunchy. It's affordable and good quality.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Herbal Essences tousled me software mousse flexible hold is awesome. It helps define my hair without leaving my hair crusty. Smells amazing