BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
I love this mousse! I use it before doing a blowout or just on days when I want a more messy look and it does its job well and also smells heavenly
Mayra R.
I only use this when a want my hair to be with waves. My hair is sooo soft and thin that it is always straight so I use this when I need a change
Brittany S.
Plainfield, IL
For a cheap product this gets the job done and it smells really great too! If I can't make it to sephora or ulta I can pick this up at target :)
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Really nice for the summer when you know your hairs going to get wet and you have nothing else to do with it. Throw some in scrunch it up and go.
Gianna C.
My favorite. It doesn't make your hair seem like it's greasy or full of moose. Great if you want to style, also if you want you just tame frizz.
Dee Ann B.
Okmulgee, OK
I love the smell of this product.  It also controls my frizzes all day and doesn't make my hair crunchy. It is a great product for a great price!
Najaira S.
Loved the product. Kept my hair in place and didn't leave any flaky product. I have used it multiple times and definitely will keep buying it.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Doesn't really help hold my tousle because my hair is uncooperative BUT it keeps the frizz down fabulously and that makes it totally worth it.
Sadie R.
Ramona, OK
Smells great great hold, and decent price. I have used it a couple times to try and I want disappointed. I recommend. Great if on a budget too.
sara c.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not impressed with the way this product felt and the result of the product in my hair. Would not recommend for others with my hair type.