BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
The smell is amazing and it give you just the right amount of hold. It last all day for me and I get mine at my local Walmart. I have long Curley hair
Debora F.
Milford , MA
When I used to style my hair curly this was my go to mouse it's very light weight and dosent leave your hair super crunchy and also it smells so good
Shelby D.
Youngstown , OH
This stuff works perfectly on my hair. I use it after I get out of the shower on damp hair. It makes my natural waves look better and smells amazing!
Kassandra L.
This use to be my favor mousse back in middle school! I love the Smell and it did the job. I stopped using it because it starting damaging m hair bad
Chelsea T.
absolutely love the smell, easy to jump out of the shower, towel dry hair and through some of this in for the day. doesn't make hair hard and crispy
Danielle L.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff, it smells great and out doesn't leave your hair crunchy but yet still works and when I wash it out it actually makes my hair soft
Olivia P.
I like the way this product smells. It also made my waves really pretty and silky. It just was sticky and if I used too much it made my hair stuff.
Brandy B.
Toledo, OH
I do not use mousse often but when I do it is this. Not too heavy for my fine hair and gives great body. A good choice that is easy on the wallet.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love the smell of herbal so I had to try this mouse.it kept my hair looking good with curls and didn't have a sticky feeling didn't use to much.
Amanda R.
This stuff smells so good.. I would put this is my hair alone for the smell. And it works really good too but your hair should be wet when using it