BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
Lovely product that is easy to use and holds up throughout the day.
I have wavy hair that needs a little taming to make it look presentable and this is a nice touch
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love that I'm able to keep the curls in my hair even if it's humid out! With the extra strong hold combined, my hair style stays put! It's got a lavender scent to it that is amazing!
Ashley  K.
E Northport, NY
This is my go to mousse when I want to go with a natural, curly-haired look. I love the way it smells and the way it holds my curls all night. Highly recommend!
Zavanda W.
Used for my daughter's curly hair but really didn't do anything for it. I stopped using because her hair seemed to dry out using it. It does smell great though.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY
Absolutely the best mousse for wavey hair. It lets the curl look great and not stiff. The price is great. This product lasts all day long. It smells tremendous!
Patricia G.
YUMA, AZ
not only dose it smell amazing!! but I absolutely love putting this on my hair when I dont feel like straightening it , it makes my natural hair look so good❤❤
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
This mouse has hold without crunch. Great price and an easy pick up on my frequent trips to Walmart or target. Also check rebate apps to save additional money.
Barbara D.
This mouse gives my waves volume and structure without making it hard and crunchy. It smells AMAZING. It makes fixing my hair easy and it's a very good mouse.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
When I want to accentuate my natural wave, this is what I go for. It doesn't weigh your hair down and gives you exactly what you want. A messy, toussled look!
Melissa B.
I love the way this smells. It leaves your hair very workable and soft. You can make different styles with this moose. It gives a little volume to your hair.