BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Melissa B.
Pembroke Pines,FL
I use this every other day after washing my hair to give me some bounce in my curls. My hair is naturally wavy but with this product i get luscious curls!! I also use the herbal esssences hair spray with this because i live in FL and it tends to be very humid. It also smells amazing!
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this mousse regularly. I usually switch back and forth between brands, and this one is always in the mix. It's perfect for long, natural waves, especially in the summer when the humidity makes it hard to style my hair.
Kat S.
Thing I love most about this mousse is its smell. I get comments on how great my hair smells. I also like that it doesn't give your hair that hard and stiff feeling rather it styles your hair but is flexible.
Molly M.
West Lafayette, IN
I use this usually when I don't want to do anything to my hair but I also don't want to leave it completely natural. This does not leave my hair crunchy at all. I would for sure recommend this mousse.
T M.
I love the toussled look for my hair, so i picked this up hoping it would give me the look I was going for. I was disappointed, because It didn't really change anything from my normal hair texture.
Darian D.
I love this stuff! I have natural wavy/curly hair and I love the way this stuff makes my hair look. I feel like it really defines my curls and tames the frizziness. It also smells great!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
The whole line of tousle me softly is amazing. I have thick wavy hair to curly hair and this mouse does wonders for it..it's not over sticky and crispy when it's dry and it smells amazing
Mary D.
Georgetown, TX
this stuff smells incredibly good, like floral perfume. it is very light and does not weigh hair down. it works well with hair that is not color treated as well as hair that is not very heat damaged. i would recommend to others with similar hair types
Selina R.
I have straight hair naturally and it rarely can hold a curl for long! This gives me a perfect beach wave that lasts all day! Not to mention it's one of my favorite smells in the world!
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is the only mousse I ever buy anymore. It works great for both scrunching my curls and applying before blow drying to add body to my hair. It smells super good and lasts all day. It is a totally reasonable price on top of everything else!