BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

AMY B.
Kingston, PA
I love all products by herbal essences but this one is my favorite because I can wash add the mousse and go I don't need to blow dry. Extremely effective,long lasting and keeps my hair shiny
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
This mousse had a great soothing smell to it. Which I loved. As far as formula. It workws great on my hair for loose curls and held up pretty well the entire day. Curls didn't fall.
Coraima P.

This product I like because they leave my hair soft and radiant, that means a lot because my hair gets too tangled and dry it or straighten it constantly may lose brightness and its natural form, but whenever I use this product leaves it like new! 100% recommend it
Gabriela N.
Clarksburg, MD
I love the amazing scent that all Herbal Essence products have. The lightweight mousse held my curls for most of the day. It's not sticky like other products are. I would highly recommend this to others!
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this mousse. It has a very soft in hand feel and goes into damp hair very easily. The hair does not feel greasy with this product and fries soft and touseled.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
I really wanted to love this mousse because I adore Tousle Me Softly shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite do the job for me. I don't have any major complaints. It just didn't wow me or give my hair much volume. However, it does calm my frizz somewhat. Definitely not hit out of the park, though...
Ashley M.
I use this mousse every now and then to give my hair a little extra volume. My hair is really long and thick, so getting any volume from any product is hard. This one works pretty well but I think would be better for something with finer hair. It does smell great and it isn't sticky!
Megan B.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't found a salon level mousse that performs for my hair better than this drugstore version. I do wish the ingredients list was shorter and contained more natural ingredients.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
My fav mousse I've ever bought. I have very curly hair an this mousse tames frizz and smells wonderful. It's very effective without making your hair crunchy or hard. It's also very affordable and under 4$. I would definitely recommend this brand and mousse
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
I don't think this product should fall under the hold category of "flexible." I have fine hair so I'm very sensitive to these terms and my hair definitely felt crunchy after use. That being said, it still smells amazing and gives a ton of volume!