BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mousse. It keeps my hair controlled, but not at the expense of softness. I never have to worry about my hair becoming a frizz bomb! It smells divine too!
Lindsey N.
Clinton, IA
I don't use mousse super often, but have used this one before and was pretty impressed. It has a nice scent and gave my hair more texture and wave without being crunchy. It's also very affordable which is a good bonus.
Marissa Z.
I used this when I had wavy hair but after time of dying and dying my hair it went pin straight, but when I did use it I loved it to make my wave come out and stay.
susan z.
Annandale, VA
i like this mousse because it doesnt leave your hair crunchy. my hair is wavy with some frizz. it really helps keep your fly aways in place. strong scent that can be overpowering sometimes but it wears off as the day goes on. its my go to product!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Gives the best Beach waves, when my hair was straight. I got a perm and use some of this as well and keeps my curls nice and bouncy. Not to mention it smells amazing
Kate M.
N Huntingdon, PA
Great for helping hold your hair up. If you are trying to scrunch your hair and you have straight hair naturally it will not work but other than that it is great
Anna R.
I've used this product as something to take care of my crazy morning hair. It lasts most of the day and smells so good! I had always met expectations and it's an affordable price.
Shannon C.
I love using the Herbal Essences tousle me softly mousse after my shower when my hair is still damp, it makes it smell amazing and it's easier to style knowing that my curls will last and stay in place
Kia W.
This is what it says which is a touch of Lee soft news it doesn't get your hair crunchy like a more stable moose but it does the job and keeps it nice and flexible and soft
Jo K.
Tucson, AZ
This gave the right amount of hold with while still leaving my hair manageable and soft. The scent selection is awesome too. I usually use products from my company, but when it's something we don't offer I LOVE Herbal Essence.