BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Sarah F.
Florence, AL
I don't know, I love herbal essences. I've been using these products for years, since I was a teenager.It does the job for me and I'm really picky about products.
Kendra C.
Angier, NC
It doesn't do much to be honest. It smells amazing though. I wouldn't buy this again! There are other products around the same price range that work much better.
Alycia M.
Greensboro, NC
This is a tried and true product. I don’t use mousse every day but I have been using this since like high school! It really smooths down my hair if I’m wearing an updo. It also holds my curls and keeps them frizz free all day. It also smells amazinggggg.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
This is my go to hair product. I usually always wear my hair wavy because it takes the least amount of time to do. Just a could of pumps of this and my hair stays wavy all day. Couldn’t love this product any more than I do already!
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
I really enjoy this stuff. I have super thin hair that tends to get crunchy when I use the wrong products. This doesn't make my hair crunchy, gives me volume, and lets my hair look good even when I don't use heat on it!
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
Absolutely in love with the conditioner of this same line, so I thought I would give this a whirl. I have wavy thick color treated hair that is prone to tangling and frizz. This product did a pretty good job defining my waves and didn't make them look oily or cause them to be crunchy. I love the smell of this whole line of products so that was another plus. All around I liked this product but I didn't love it. I don't find myself reaching for it and I don't find it lasts all day. My hair will usually end up sagging about 6 hours in with this product. Not my favorite but still a solid product.
Yocasta B.
Me gusta mucho, pues no deja mi pelo muy duro y seco, sino que dentro de la fijación sigue siendo domable mi pelo, demas amo las fragancias que traen estaa espumas de verdad que uno se deleita con ellas!! =-O ;-)

like a lot, because it does not leave my hair very hard and dry, but inside the fixation is still domable my hair, I love the fragrances that bring these foams of truth that one delights
Arie K.
my bf loooooves the smell of this so I kept buying it because it's hard to find a product that he notices lol. Only thing is it doesn't do a whole lot for holding my waves and it dries my hair out a little. It's very affordable which is awesome but I wish it had conditioning properties since my hair doesn't feel that great when I use it. Just smells really good. Maybe next time I get it I'll use it with a leave in conditioner.
Caroline B.
Edmond
This is my go to for styling my natural kinky, curly hair! I've been using it since 5th grade and now am 21 and still use it! Its light and smells delicious!  I finger it though wet, towel dried hair and let it air dry and the curls are bouncy and loose. Don't use too much or it will leave hair crunchy and wet looking. But this stuff works like it says and the scent takes me back to summer camp each time I use it!
Rebekka R.
I used to use this so much in High School. Basically when my hair was wet, I would put in some mousse - working it in to the ends of my hair (NOT combing it out) and would braid my hair like crazy. Leave it in over night, take the braids out in the morning, and my hair would remain consistently wavy throughout the day and by night be slightly less. It also made my hair soft and smell really good. Always wash it out though. I believe it made my hair feel weird if I didn't wash it for a few days. I absolutely recommend this product!