BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Karla S.
I love this mouse, the good smell and how it leaves my hair. Kind of Curly but manageable.

Me encanta este mouse, como huele de rico y como me deja el pelo un poco rizado pero manejable.
Emma P.
I love this mousse for getting a textured and casual look with my hair. I have hair that's naturally slightly wavy and this gives me a really natural wave. It definitely doesn't weigh down my hair or make it crunchy and it's a great value.
Amber O.
I have tried many mousses over the years, as a woman with curly hair it's a must! This is easily my favorite. It is light and bouncy, and no crunch! Plus, there's no drying alcohol, sulfate, or silicones.
Randy S.
Magnolia, DE
I really like this brand of hair products. This specific mousse worked well and smelled great. It held the entire day. I was disappointed to find that I am allergic to an ingredient in this product and can no longer use it, but I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Patrice V.
This mousse is light weight and works well. Tousles and separated my natural curls. It lasts all day and doesn't get too crunchy. I have tightish curls that are hard to tell where to go, this mousse mixes in with that curl. Doesn't last very long and gets kind of sticky though.
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
It's great for the price I have naturally wavy hair and this keeps my hairs texture without making it crunchy. And with it being a drugstore brand I can most of the time use coupons to buy this item.
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff smells so good. Doesn't weigh down my hair and keeps the style all day without making my hair feel crunchy. Easy to use pump pushes out a great amount of product.
Namitha A.
I have naturally wavy hair and this mousse tamed by waves to look more beachy and effortless without it being hard or crunchy.  It has a light, foamy texture and smells amazing! It's also very affordable and available at drugstores. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
My daughter has naturally curly hair. It sometimes seems to be frizzy and unmanageable. However, this product helps maintain her hair and keeps it from getting dry and frizzy
Lauren R.
I love the smell and texture of this. It isn't too sticky and applies nicely. It gives my hair lots of body and stays working all day long. It is a good price I recommend it