BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Symone S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse, Flexible Hold, 192 g this product worked fairly well on my curly hair however the products did not really enhance the natural spring of my hair.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love this mousse. It smells so good and it leaves your hair feeling soft. Even if you have dry curly hair like mine. It's very inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere. I would recommend it if you like soft curls.
Fanaa B.
This is not something I would purchase again because i need something with stronger hold. I feel the smell is also too strong for me. It did work for my sister which is why i am giving it 3 stars.
Jennifer P.
I love the smell of this stuff and how it really stays with you. I don't feel like it holds as well as others and if you use a lot of it you'll get the stiff crunchy hair. Which I am not a fan of.
Madeline M.
This is honestly a really great moose, I hate when hair products leave my hair crunchy, unmanageable, and hard. It also looks so unnatural. This one left my air soft and did the job. Cheap and smells good too!
Katherine L.
Norfolk, VA
I love the way this smells and does its job for the most part but it doesn't tame my hair like I'd like it to.. still leaves my hair somewhat frizzy but It's still definitely nice to have.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
I love the smell of this product and how it doesn't make my hair crispy, but it doesn't keep my hair defined all day.. about 4 hours at most.. but the smell lasts all day. It doesn't really define my curls either.
Rebecca B.
this is a good product when used with all other Herbal Essence's from the tousle me softly line. if you use this with the shampoo and conditioner, you will have a much better chance of the product actually working and showing results. overall, good product
Elsa O.
This mousse smells divine. It holds up pretty well when I wear it, typically lasting about 8 hours. After that, it softens and breaks depending on how much you use. Very good product.
Anais Andrea R.
Perfect for my curly hair.. I always have problem to defined my curly hair, and I do EVERYTHING for my curly hair.. It's really difficult find a good product for my hair, but i think this mousse is really close to excellence.