BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Tricia T.
San Jose, CA
Love the smell of this product. Not at all overpowering. I like to use this product when I've curled my hair and don't want super tight curls.

This mousse can be used to maintain the waviness of your curl without making it stiff.
Vanessa M.
I used to use this mousse years ago when I didn't know what to do with my curly hair. It did provide great hold, but it would leave my hair VERY crunchy, hard, and it made my hair feel dry as well
Ashley D.
Love the scent, love the price. It's pretty flexible but there's a fine line between flexible and effective. Sometimes I'll use a tiny bit too much and my hair gets crunchy, but overall I like it.
Mildred V.
Orlando, FL
Having very curly hair I have had a hard time finding a product that will not make my hair stiff. I definitely hit the jackpot with Herbal Essence. I tried other products but they were too expensive and my hair was left stiff and frizzy. Herbal Essence is my life saver.
Shana P.
COSBY, TN
I have very curly hair that is really frizzy when I drybut. I use herbal essence mousse everyday. It holds great and I love the way my hair feels. It's not stiff or greasy like some other products.
Olivia B.
Corona, CA
I adore this product! If you want soft manageable curls or waves this product is great! It does need a restyle towards the end of the night. It for the price it's worth it plus it smells great! Give it a try!
Kristie W.
Fayetteville, Ga
Love this product. I always get perfect waves and they keep their shape all day long. The smell is amazing. I am 28 right now ive been using this product since i was probably about 18. I love it.
Jessica R.
I absolutely love the smell of this product. It keeps my hair nice and soft, not crunchy or hard at all. It helps my hair maintain its natural wave without too much frizz. I would definitely buy this again.
Kellie H.
Bryant, AR
This is my go to product as it doesn't leave my hair too stiff, but still provides an excellent hold! It lasts all day and even through the night. It is not very expensive and gets the job done.
Symone S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse, Flexible Hold, 192 g this product worked fairly well on my curly hair however the products did not really enhance the natural spring of my hair.