BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Darlenne G.
I've tried this mousse so many times because I always find myself reaching for it lol. It smells so good (Literally all of Herbal Essences products smell so good)! It's great because it hold my hair and leaves it soft
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
I like the entire line of tousle me softly. It holds in my hair, smells great, and keeps my hair soft and not super crunchy. My hair doesn't hold curl very well but this product keeps it wavy and touchable
Jordyn S.
Lansdale, PA
Love this! The mousse goes in easily and doesn't make your hair look hard and wet like some other gels or mousses. I would definitely recommend this- and it is affordable unlike many of its counterparts.
Dawn N.
Worcester, MA
I go through a bottle every 2 weeks in the summer. My curls are hard to tame and the frizz is worse. Good price for the job it does. Of you can catch it on sale it's even better. Would recommend again.
Precia D.
Rarely do I use moose but when I do I always turn to this product. I love the fact that you do not have to coat your hair down in this moose in order to get the product to hold the style in your hair.
Miara C.
This product smells great and gives you a brushable hold! I love it for my hair extensions when I'm needing a quick wash and go hairstyle! Good value for the price and I would definitely buy it again!
Brittany M.
Molalla, OR
This product has an incredible scent, just like the majority of all herbal essences products. Although it tousles my hair nicely, it doesn't help much with my frizz, so that would be my only complaint.
Jasmine G.
I loved how light this mousse was and how it didn't made my hair extremely crunchy! I think its's worth the money and helps keep frizz at bay and the smell is wonderful! I would definitely buy again.)
Marisol T.
I use this to help my waves appear after I wash my hair. The product smells great but it does leave my hair a little sticky. This does work though and my hair looks nice. Wish it left my hair softer.
Victoria M.
Louisville, KY
Love, love, love this product!! It helps with my curls, keeping them tame and frizz free while also making them soft and flow-y. I love that this product doesn't make your hair overly stiff and dry.