BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Cynthia U.
I love the way this smells and it's not pricy at all the only thing it really doesn't keep my frizzy hair under control! I sometimes have to add hair spray to hold it all together if I use this but over all it's good
Cassi E.
Brooklyn, NY
Have been using this for years and love it! Gives my hair a little wave and volume when I let it air dry. Great value and great scent. I purchase this typically from Target, and would totally recommend to others.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
Light weight and easy to apply throughout my hair this product work perfectly. As an added bonus, it smells amazing to the point where I am always getting compliments on how I smell when its just the scent of the product.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA
This mousse smells nice and isn't too heavy but it didn't do much to keep my curls throughout the day. About 3 hours after I used it, my curls started to fall out and I needed to pull my hair up because it looked blah.
Dina F.
Hewitt, NJ
I've tried many mousses that were way more expensive but always come back to this one. I have curly hair so all I have to do is throw some of this into my wet hair and once it dries I have natural soft curls.
Silvia C.
This smell delicious as the same as the other products of the same brand. I decided to use it because I wanted my hair looked wet within hours of being applied. Is super smooth and it gives to your hair a healthy look.
Brandi W.
Wilmore , KY
Really like this mousse because it doesn't leave your hair with that crunchy feeling..I feel like it is healthy for you hair and always leaves my curls soft..has a wonderful scent and I would highly recommend
Kathy C.
Durham, NC
Love the hold in this product. Doesn't leave hair feeling crunchy and hard. Smells amazing. Loved how I didn't need to use so much of this product to get my desired look. Definitely recommend it !!!!
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
I've used this product since I was in HighSchool for my curly hair and I loved how it would hold my curls all day and if you didn't like the crunch all you had to do is scrunch it a couple of times to remove that stiffness. The smell was amazing too very pleasant without overwhelming.
Whitney S.
I love this mousse! My hair is generally pretty curly but it's very frizzy especially if I blow dry it. Once I started using this with my diffuser it changed the way my hair dries when I want to leave it as my natural curl. It's beautiful and it doesn't make my curls hard like some mousse and gels do.