BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Vira M.
Denver, CO
Smells good and works great for my short, thick, wavy hair. Leaves hair still touchable and not crunchy like other mousse. Maintains frizz and keeps your waves/curls in check all day.
Ashley S.
Get mousse if your looking to tame those fly aways or baby hairs. Very soft and not to stick. It has a light hold so its not to much doest feel very heavy either.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
I did not like this mousse. It dissolved in my hands almost immediately, so I didn't feel like it did anything for my hair. No hold at all. Not a good value when it doesn't work, in my opinion.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Absolutely love this product! I have thick wavy hair and this gives me the perfect scrunched look!! I always get compliments on my curls!! Smells great and doesn't leave hair crunchy or hard!! Great product for all!!
Sarah L.
This mousse is an okay buy. Smells great but for my hair type it doesn't hold very well.
I have very thick hair so to find a mousse to hold my waves is a bit hard. I'm sure if you have thinner hair it would work great:)
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
This mousse makes my curls super defined, but leaves them feeling soft and not crunchy! Just like all herbal essence products, this smells AMAZING. I don't normally use mousse on my hair, but this one is a keeper.
sam a.
Perryville, AR
I used this A LOT when I had longer hair. It has a pleasant scent and left my hair with just enough body and messiness. I would recommend this to my clients that want something that works but won't break the bank.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This works great and I always have this on me, especially in the summer when I don't want to use my heat items! This is a great mousse and doesn't make your hair hard and crunchy! I would recommend this to anyone!
Cynthia U.
I love the way this smells and it's not pricy at all the only thing it really doesn't keep my frizzy hair under control! I sometimes have to add hair spray to hold it all together if I use this but over all it's good
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my favs to use.. I don't have a lot of curls but this helps keep my nice soft waves . that way I don't always have to straighten my hair , this does not leave my hair stringy or anything. I love it.