BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Rachel R.
Mmmmmm the smell on this bad boy is to die for. It leaves your hair smelling great works awesomely and it left my hair looking great my hair is is brown and straight and when I want to give myself a wave look this is my guy
Elizabeth T.
Good product and it helps my curls be more defined. It's a good value and not too pricy. Last all day and helps reduce the frizziness of my hair. If you use too much you end up with stiff hair so you only need a little bit.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Smells so good and has a good hold without the crunch. It is affordable and I don't feel like it is damaging to my hair. It gives me the curl and over time my hair remains curly, but soft.
sarah l.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DRUG STORE HAIR PRODUCT. I DONT FEEL LIKE I CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT IT. THE LIVHT OF MY LIFE. BOUNCY WAVES WITHOUT CRUNCH. LASTS ALL NIGHT. THE BOTTLE IS SO CHEAP. WOULD BUY AGAIN. RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE!
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I do prefer the herbal essences tousle me softly mousse rather than the Garnier mousse i used to use, because this holds better, smells better, and scrunches my hair up better.
Caroline B.
Blacksburg, VA
THIS IS THE BEST MOUSSE EVER. I swear by it. I've used it for over 5 years now. It makes hair have volume without being crunchy - the name is literal. It makes your hair so soft and it smells so great. I make all my friends try it because its just that good.
Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This mousse does smell great but did not hold all day. I am so used to my dove mousse that this mousse just seems really thin in comparison. It holds my curly hair for a while but I always need to add another product to keep it in place and frizz free all day.
Vanessa B.
Boise, ID
This worked great for me when I lived in a dry climate, but hasn't really been my go to since I moved east where the whether is really sticky and humid. While it calms my frizz a bit, it doesn't really do enough to warrant purchasing and using it all the time.
Kait A.
Auburn, AL
This has been my go-to mousse for over 7 years. It is my ride or die product for scrunching my hair. I have dark brown curly hair, and this product is easy to massage into my hair with no white residue and keeps curls intact without making my hair crunchy.
Natalie G.
Elkin, NC
This mousse is OK for what I need it for. It made my hair feel pretty crunchy, and I have used spray gels, and mousse that felt much better on my thick dark hair. It is a very good price, but I think it is worth spending a little more on a better product.