BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Tiffany S.
north royalton, ohio
It's okay. It doesn't make your hair crunchy at all. I just use it when I want to let my hair dry into my natural waves. It helps define them a little more. The scent is not aggressive, and it gets the job done at an affordable price.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I use to love this stuff in middle school and high school. But I've noticed that something changed in the formula. Either that or my hair has changed, but it doesn't give my hair that toussled look anymore. I naturally have wavy hair, but all it does is weigh my waves down.
Catherine W.
Kenosha, WI
Love this mouse!! I have very coarse, tight curls and My curls are so soft and bouncy! Very inexpensive and can be found pretty much anywhere! definitely does the job but I have noticed if I touch it too much it will get flaky on me.
Katelyn L.
Grandville, MI
This mousse works great for curly hair. Will leave hair crunchy if it is too wet or wet hair gets cold. Good price and it works great all day long. Works better on damp hair and a diffuser attachment on a hair dryer. Price is good for what you get and it does last long.
Gen K.
San Carlos
I don't use this product often but it is the one that I come back to when I'm looking for it. I feel it's pretty long lasting and effective while smelling really good. I would recommend to others
Johanna F.
I've been using this product for since it came out. I first used it with lightest hold which I loved! It's hard to find that one but 2 and 3 are okay as well. I have #2 hold and it leaves my curls well shaped and not to stiff.
Gabbee G.
Chattanooga, TN
Its a good moose, especially since i already have naturally wavy hair, i dont need something with a strong hold. It didnt make my hair look too stiff. I think it was a great value for the price. I would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for that beach waved look.
Faiza M.
I really don't use mousse or hairspray but I picked this up after hearing about it. I used it as an alternative to my leave in and I was pleasantly surprised. It kept my hair soft. The curls looked amazing and there was no frizz
Ashley R.
Lowell, MA
Love herbal essences tousle me softly mousse. It's great to be able to adjust my hair without having to worry about flaking.It also leaves my hair feeling silky smooth after a shower. Anyone looking for an easy going hold with an even easier washout would love this.
Rachel R.
Mmmmmm the smell on this bad boy is to die for. It leaves your hair smelling great works awesomely and it left my hair looking great my hair is is brown and straight and when I want to give myself a wave look this is my guy