BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Liz J.
Milton, DE
I love the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly mousse. I scrunch it into my damp hair and it gives me perfect effortless waves. It does not leave my hair too crunchy and has a natural look. I have thick, semi wavy hair and this gives me the beach waves I love to have and eliminates fly aways.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This is perfect when you need just a little bit of hold. It has a very great smell too! It's not too pricey, definitely not as bad as some. I've always bought this kind so I love it very much!!
Jossie B.
Lewisburg
Love this for my hair, I literally use it every single day. Smells like the heavens have opened up and been bottled. Effective as they come. This stuff is legit. It's amazing compared to everything else I've tried. I recommend it to everyone.
Chera D.
This is my favorite mousse by far. I have naturally curly hair, but this just reduces the frizz and defines the curls. It also gives great volume when I blow dry after I use it.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Love this! It is super lightweight and helps my hair hold a tousled look. I use it on damp hair and while it dries, it doesn't get crunchy or flaky. It also smells really good
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
I really love this product! I have trouble getting my hair to hold curl because it's so long, but this product definitely does it! It's a great product to use. It's super quick and easy to use. Just put some in your hand and scrunch away!
Elizabeth C.
I really like Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mouse! I've been using it since middle school, so for 10+ years! It has a great smell to it, and it isn't too firm in my hair, which is thin and shows product easily. It really gives me effortless curls!
Joanne H.
This is a really nice mousse. I like the smell and I like that it makes my hair soft, while fighting frizz. I do find that if I use too much it makes my hair crunchy, but I have that happen with almost all other mousse brands I've tried.
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR
I used to get my hair permed and this was an essential part of my routine! All I had to do was take a shower and use a pump of mouse and my curls were great the rest of the day. One thing I really liked about this product is that it was strong and held my curls, but it did not leave my hair crunchy.
Tiffany S.
north royalton, ohio
It's okay. It doesn't make your hair crunchy at all. I just use it when I want to let my hair dry into my natural waves. It helps define them a little more. The scent is not aggressive, and it gets the job done at an affordable price.