BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Anna M.
Newburgh
I'm picky about what I can use on my hair because a lot of products weigh it down. I have color treated hair and this product never once made my color fade or have any negative effect on it. It made my hair really soft and lightweight but still scrunched!
Aleena D.
This is my go-to mousse, especially during summer months and when I travel. It's inexpensive and delivers great results for my colored and fine hair. Along with adding volume, it's holding power is substantial to last you all day of going out and about.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Smells amazing. I get out of the shower, lightly dry night hair, put some of these on, and keep on pushing. As I'm not big on using products in my hair this is definitely a must have in my house . Love love love.
Sabrina A.
Worcester, MA
I've used this ever since I was 13 (now 20) it smells amazing a little goes a long way , I would recommend using a handful of you use too much it can make your hair hard as a rock but if you like it that way all the more power to ya!
Briana J.
This is my all time favorite mousse! The smell is phenomenal. I put it in my hair after towel drying and it cuts down on my frizz and leaves my hair still touchable and not crusty and hard
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Love the way it smells. It leaves my hair soft and touchable. I like wearing my hair in buns or braids normally so this does the trick for me either way. I leave my hair down occasionally a with just a bit of this my hair stays manageable all day.
Haley W.
I don't use mousse a whole lot at all, I just have some. And honestly, I bought this because Herbal Essences is the brand my mom uses and it smelled good. I'd say it's effective, and I would recommend it.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I have wavy hair, frizzy too. This kept the frizz at bay while making my curls look pretty good. I liked it. I would recommend this to all the ladies that want a simple soft curl.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
I love the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly mousse. I scrunch it into my damp hair and it gives me perfect effortless waves. It does not leave my hair too crunchy and has a natural look. I have thick, semi wavy hair and this gives me the beach waves I love to have and eliminates fly aways.
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
This is perfect when you need just a little bit of hold. It has a very great smell too! It's not too pricey, definitely not as bad as some. I've always bought this kind so I love it very much!!