BY HERBAL ESSENCES #40 in Mousse

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly lightweight mousse feels like foam and controls whipping up oh-so-touchable frizz-free waves. It sets the stage for hair thats anything but crunchy with an exotic hibiscus fragrance to boot see more...

Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
This is such a classic, and I use it any day I decide to leave my natural curls. First of all, it smells incredible. It’s light and fluffy in texture and goes in hair smoothly without giving that crunchy feeling or leaving hair looking wet and greasy. It leaves my curls soft and bouncy and you don’t need to use much product to achieve those results.
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
I use this on my roots to give a little lift to my flat, thin hair. My hairdresser used a mousse on me and I felt like it made a difference, but I just wanted a cheap one to try out so I grabbed this at HEB. It was less than $5 and it works. If I just use it and leave it alone then it dries a little crunchy, but you can break it up easily. Usually I'll put some on my roots and then use my fingers to comb and scrunch while I'm blow drying to keep it from doing that. It smells really good, like all Herbal Essences products!
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Fairly good. I have slightly curly hair and occasionally use this to hold my curls a little when it’s wet. It’s a fine line between not using enough and using too much and having crunchy hair. Still would say it’s good for anyone on a budget but I’m still looking for something better.
Cait F.
I really like this product. It helps shape and maintain my natural wave throughout the day. The smell is great and fresh. My one complaint is that it doesn’t do much to tame frizz, so I wouldn’t recommend it for help with a frizzy wave.
shelby-lynn k.
This is one of my favorite scents of the collection! I️ love to use this product when I’m blow drying my hair I️ brush some through my wet hair and blow dry for body and if you set your hair style. (And it cuts down the dry time 😉)
Vanessa M.
Charleston, SC
Who doesn’t love the smell of herbal essences?? It smells so good and the mousse gives my hair a lite hold curl. I have to use it in combination with gel just to protect flyaways/frizz bur it works well on my hair!
Marissa F.
Loudonville, NY
This has always been one of my favorite mousses. It helps accentuate my curls and give them definition. I don’t like that it makes my hair feel crunchy and hard but it’s not as bad as some other mousses. Good for the price also.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I absolutely love this. It smells great and creates waves/curls without becoming hard. It has the hold of a hairspray but feels like nothing is in your hair. Also the nozzle doesn’t get clogged which is amazing. I’ll continue to repurchase 💜
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this at all. I love the brand but as far as this product goes, it doesn't give my hair volume. It does smell great but does nothing for the hair besides leaving it look a bit greasy.
Stephanie F.
Humble, TX
I have a lot of stray hairs so this product works great for me. It comes off a little flakey sometimes, but that’s only when it’s mussed with A LOT of product in it.